Thanks for sticking together Dan.

An article in the Free Press last Friday is what led me to believe BV
was open from the top. "Now, as the first skiers and snowboarders zip
down Spillway". My map shows Spillway as an upper trail. See the article at:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/bfpnews/news/friday/1000h.htm

So I assembled the troops the next day at BV. At a time when I think BV
should be trying to attract any and all business, my experience seems
ill-timed for the new resort owners and the local businesses that rely
on the resort as well as the state. "Peter Siegel, chairman of the
Bolton Selectboard, said the ski area is a critical asset to the town as
well as the state. 'It helps with the tax base and jobs.'"

Perhaps the bankruptcy court should consider not approving the sale to
Bob Fries if this is the way the resort will be run - the creditors be
damned! "He also needs the bankruptcy court to approve the sale. He
hopes to have that by the end of the month. " from the Free Press article.

- Bruno