On Monday, December 2, 2002, at 07:05  PM, Michael Bernstein wrote:

> Sunday -
>
> Got a very late start and decided to hit Mt. Snow.  Definitely the
> coldest
> and windiest of the three days, so I headed for the trees, and almost
> got
> my ticket pulled as a result.

If people happen to be at Stowe looking for patrol (either to find them
or avoid them) - they are wearing blue jackets this year.  There's
still a white cross on them, but the blue threw me for a while and I
still don't think it looks right.

Not that there's much in the way of reserved trails left anymore,
thanks to the snow.

--
Jason - "redraobwons"