----- Original Message -----
From: "Mann, Dave" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] 2 dead on the Rockpile

> Careful, you are going to make a good case for a
> permit system tied to the completion of an educational
> program of some sort...

-----------------------------This stuff is all very interesting, as telenaut
said, and I love to read all the commentary.  From what I glean from this
list and other sources, a very high percentage of people that actually have
incidents are well trained and experts in this stuff.  So what happens to
those who complete this program, receive certification and a permit and then
are involved in an incident.  Do you take away their permit and ban them for
life if they are fortunate to survive?

 Jimski