Season-to-Date Snowfall: 99.8" (253 cm)
Summit Depth: 37" (94 cm)

Now here's Mount Mansfield
New Snow in Last 24 hrs: 7.5"
New Snow in Last 48 hrs: 9.5"
New Snow in Last 72 hrs: 15.5"
Season-to-Date Snowfall: 43.85"
Summit Depth: 37"

Hey, Duffy: You've been quiet last couple days -- when did you last ski
powder? Me, less than 8 hours ago. 17,000' vertical feet of it in 11
runs on the Sunnyside Double at Mad River. Every run. Lap after lap.
Powder turn after powder turn. Untracked, cut up, lightly packed, then
more untracked, over and over again run after run until legs were jelly
and lungs turned inside out and hanging red and bloody out the corner
of your mouth as you drip red guts on the shimmering white POWDER.

Hey Utah boy Marc: whatsup? Been skiing? I watched some world cup
skiing from Park City (taped last week, thanks NBC) today, after I wore
my self out silly skiing deep powder. In Utah I saw Fake snow course
surrounded by grass and mud. Ha! Me and the boyz skied big phat powder
turns Friday and all day Sunday run after run billowing powder cloud
face shots until we could not breathe nor walk nor talk beyond the
constant refrain, "Epic, Dude!"

Oh yeah, it's December. Call it Time Warp. Call it El Nino. Call it
what da funk. We got the beat. We be chillin in Vermont, oh yeah.

| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-656-0872  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://weasel.uvm.edu/      |