---- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Duffy" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 12:15 AM
Subject: Maxing out the list

>    I seriously hope no-one replies to this on the list. Keep it back-
> channel, please. I do not intend to spur any more non-ski threads during
> ski season. Thank you,

Well, I know you didn't want to see any replies to this, but, I've been
thinking about this as well, and I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for this
suggestion, but whay the hey....

If there are so many limitations to the list (each person can only post 7
messages and only 75 can be posted per day), maybe Wes might consider (if he
hasn't already) making this more of a message board format. It would be much
easier to read and we can rant, rave and ramble as much as we want, and
others can read the posts or not. The threads will be much easier to see in
that format.

I know this list has been an entity for such a long time and people
generally don't like change, but this could be a change for the better. Of
course, its up to Wes...its his baby.

-Sharon