> Does anybody have any news on when Smuggs will run the newly upgraded
> big
> Madonna lift? I was disappointed not to see it running today.

I have thirdhand information that there's still a little work left to
be done (aside from the mentioned certification process).  Apparently,
they still need to finish installing some sort of safety(?) railing up
at the top station - possibly for the liftie.  The thirdhand info is
from someone who knows one of the Smuggs facilities people who started
the work on this mystery railing last weekend.

--
Jason - "redraobwons"