Exactly.  Sorta.  There is not actual correlation between training and
likelihood of victimhood.  The training merely reflects the increased
probability that you are someone who spends time at risk.  Which is what
you end up saying.  Semantics, though, are important!!

Your last point is another reason to ski Tucks at the end of the day, after
the shadows have set in.  Not only has everything refrozen, so that you no
longer need to worry about slides, but everyone else is back in the
parking lot.