Thanks for the report, C****.  I grew up skiing there and fondly remember
skiing throughout the Thanksgiving Holiday with my fresh season's pass.
Usually there was one top-bottom run, and 10,000 of my closest New
Yawk & New Joisey friends with which to share it.

But...

> It was very windy, which made the cold worst.

Worst?  Even if it derives from the German "wurst/wurscht" (literally,
"sausage", but figuratively, "of no meaning/consequence;"  "es ist mir
wurscht" = "I don't care") it doesn't make sense.  Worse?

> we got plummeted by the wind.

Got plummeted?  Were buffeted, perhaps?

;-)

Yours, trying to write term papers with "robust prose,"

El Scorpion