And just like anything else government touches, it's flawed<

>>Government, no matter which form, can't touch anything without screwing it
up.<<

Damn right! First old Abe had to end slavery then goverment had to go and
desegregate the schools and enforce civil rights for Negroes. What the hell
were they thinking? Thank God this administration has enough sense not to
try and take away our freedoms by creating a NEW GOVERMENT agency and then
hiring a convicted felon to run a spy database on AMericans.