Umm.... never mind.  I just nabbed a new pair for $100.

Figures,
Leigh

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Leigh Daboll
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 7:39 AM
Subject: [SKIVT-L] Trekkers Wanted

To my recollection, I've never trolled the mighty list for "actual gear" before, only "gear info".  That being said, here's the  first.  Does anyone out there know where I can get a line on some used alpine trekkers?  I know they bascially s**k, but I have various reasons for wanting a pair for Jackie/Jonny that I can eventually trade in on some real AT gear someday in the future.  The price on these little gadgets is pretty steep new - $179 US (everywhere) or C$239 at MEC, and there doesn't seem to be a single used one in captivity.

Thanks,
Leigh