Thanks for your email.  I will be out of town from Monday, December 16
to Monday, December 30, 2002.  If you need immediate assistance, please
contact the Reference Desk at 202-994-2850 or [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Laura Abate

>>> "[log in to unmask]" 12/14/02 00:03 >>>

Topics of the day:

  1. ILL overdue material Form
  2. ILL: J Case Manag 1994 3(4): 132-8.
  3. Fwd: RE: Substances by Pharmacologic Action
  4. Library's Internet filter blocks its own site
  5. Erratum verification CHROMOSOME RESEARCH
  6. Thanks!! Filled:  ILL: Emergency Med Official J ACEM and ASEM
  7. ILL - ACOG: The Assistant
  8. FILLED- ILL - Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord
  9. Texas Librarians only  - J Texas Health Info Mgmt Ass ILL
 10. Bad med research articles?
 11. Filled - ILL ACOG: The Assistant
 12. ?Social Work Abstracts search?
 13. ?1931 title, Napoli vs. Bologna: the same journal?
 14. REF Q: Adoption Medicine
 15. !1931 title, Napoli vs. Bologna: the same journal? Solved
 16. Univ. TN Hlth Sci Libr. - 3 positions
 17. Help with finding article
 18. MEDLIB-L Digest - 10 Dec 2002 to 11 Dec 2002 (#2002-297)
 19. ILL: Z Geburtshilfe Perinatol 1978 Jun; 182(3):219-23