On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Stefanie Ploof wrote:

> that it will only be built for 10.2/Jaguar.  Bad news for any Photoshop
> users still stuck in OS 9...!

True, but folks stuck in OS9 are probably used to bad news by now.   :-)

Also, in my opinion, Photoshop has been a quality application for so long
that unless you're really a cutting edge graphics person, staying one or
two revisions behind is no great hardship.  I've been stuck using
photoshop 5 for years now, and it gets the job done, though I do miss the
newer features.

                                                        - Jessica