I have Verizon DSL too, and have been happy with it, especially when I
talk to my friends who have Adelphia PowerLink!  Download speeds are
consistent, almost all the time.

mga.

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Moody, Michael D wrote:

> I, too, am using Verizon DSL.  My experience is similar to Frank's in that
> the system was down for 3 days.  Otherwise, I'm very satisfied with the
> service/speed.  Working from home is not a problem (I think that's a good
> thing?).  I tried PowerLink before switching to DSL -- my 56 Kbps modem was
> faster a good part of the time.
>
> Michael Moody
> UVM College of Medicine

Mike Austin                           Computing & Information Technology
Systems Programmer                    The University of Vermont
UNIX/DCE Sys Admin                    802.656.8785