------------------
OS X comes with Terminal built in, so there is no need for a separate
telnet client.  You can ssh to zoo directly from the Terminal command
line.  I do it every day to read my mail in Pine and do my Zoo
business. :)

Nifty Telnet isn't GUI, neither is Terminal, so no loss of functionality
there.

--
Stefanie B. Ploof
CIT Client Services, CALS ITO