Temporary, Part-Time Position Announcement:

On line Course Development - Support Role

On-line Course Development. We are looking for a talented individual to join
the Online Course Development Team at UVM's Center for Teaching and Learning
(http://ctl.uvm.edu). Solid HTML skills, graphic sensibility and experience
with Photoshop, Flash required. Preference to those with working knowledge of
WebCT or Blackboard. Demonstrated ability to work on a team and independently
to meet strict deadlines. Must be able to start March 1, 2003.

This is a temporary wages position with no benefits. Email [log in to unmask] to
submit your resume and names and contact info for three references by Feb 15,
2003. For more info please call 656-1155.

Shirley J. Gedeon, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Teaching & Learning
University of Vermont
http://ctl.uvm.edu
(802) 656-1156

"How do I know what I think till I see what I say?"
E.M. Forester