And while you are thinking about DTC duties, I know there are
Clerks/Treasurers who are also DTC's, but do you do this as part of your
regular treasurer duties, or are you elected separately?  And do you
receive additional compensation?  Does this present a conflict?  Our DTC
has mentioned that he won't be doing it forever, and I wouldn't mind taking
over, but I don't have time to do it as part of my regular duties.  I
wouldn't mind doing it from home, but people would probably want to come to
the office to pay, etc. - I don't know if I could keep the jobs separate.

Cora, I'm sorry I can't help you - you are already years ahead of us.  Our
DTC does the bills by hand and keeps a hand-written ledger - no
spreadsheets here.

-Bobbi