I agree that DMV voter registration is a pain, but the residents in my
town really appreciate being able to renew their registrations at my
office.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Arlington Town Clerk
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 2:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: dmv voter registration

Just had a thought.  If DMV did Motor Vehicle work and not do voter
registration  and we, as town clerks did voter registrations and not
motor
vehicle registrations  it would make more sense!

Seems odd DMV doesn't have time to do Motor Vehicle Registrations
Renewals,
but does have time to do voter registrations.

Joyce "Birdie" Wyman
Arlington Town Clerk