-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ann Webster
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 10:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: dmv voter registration

I am probably not alone in my frustration with the DMV registering
voters,
but would like to know what others do when the receive unreadable
applications from the DMV. I have one where I can not read the name,
address, or birthdate of the applicant. I also can not read the name of
the
person who gave the oath.