-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of CHERYL MOOMEY
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 1:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: dmv voter registration

I hate them.  I can't enter them, but keep them.  Also, 90% of the voter
info that comes through are already on the checklist.  Don't they know
this?  We also had a lot of additions during the General Election who
said they applied through DMV. I cringe every time I get a package.
There must be a better way.

Cheryl