  From: Braintree Town Clerk
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 8:28 AM
  Subject: Delinquent Tax software

  I am wondering what other DTC's use for software.  Currently I am preparing all the bills by hand, and keeping the list of delinquent tax payers in a spreadsheet.  I am thinking about getting a program that will help with the billing.  Any suggestions?  I am looking for one that would calculate the interest and penalties.

  Cora - Braintree