I print out a delinquent report for the delinquent collector after interest is posted. He usually agrees with this report and will make correction of extra fees or postmark idem.
Treasure Town of Sharon, Current Collector of Taxes, Margaret
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Town of Charleston
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: Delinquent Tax software

I agree with Michalina.  We use NEMRC here.  The delinquent tax collector has it at home, and I have it here in the office.  When he brings me in the payments, I have to spend HOURS on adjustments because the interest is never figured exactly (especially when he holds on to checks for months).  The regular taxes go through just fine, though.
Jeannine Bennett
Town Clerk/Treasurer