From: [log in to unmask]>John Cushing
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 9:49 AM
Subject: CLA

I am looking for any municipality that has had a reappraisal within the last five (5) years.

I am looking for:

  1. Cost of the reappraisal?
  2. Date of the above reappraisal?
  3. Date of the previous reappraisal?
  4. If the Town is currently is in a position due to the CLA (common level of appraisal) to do another reappraisal?

I need this information today if at all possible, but no later than 9:00 a.m. in the morning as I will be testifying in the legislature on this tomorrow. I believe that this is one of the unhidden costs of Act 60 that is born solely by the municipality and that the $6.00 per parcel does not come close to the actual cost. Help me if you can!!!!           John