West Rutland Excel and Word classes open for enrollmentI would vy much like to do this even in west rutland BUT  winter driving makes it iffy and mondays are both my schoolboard and selectboard nights.  Please put me on some list for another time.  Thanks.  M Wasung Treas, Townshend
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Gilbar
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 11:07 AM
  Subject: West Rutland Excel and Word classes open for enrollment

  Anyone who wishes to enroll in the $60 a seat EXCEL & WORD classes to be held in January in West Rutland should contact Mark Barton at KnowledgeWave ([log in to unmask]) by Monday, January 13th.  These are open to ALL VLCT members and we must have a firm commitment in order to get the discounted rate.  All who register will be billed by VLCT, however, you should register with Mark at KnowledgeWave.  The schedule and location is as follows:

  1/20: Excel 1
  1/21; Excel 1
  1/22: Word 1
  1/23: PowerPoint 1