I, too, could not get to the link Bill included (below) - then I noticed
that the
URL was chopped into two lines, leaving the address incomplete. At the
abbreviated URL
http://www.state.vt.us/educ/new/pdfdoc/pgm_prostandards/comment/
one can see a list of the file names of the various PDF files one might want
to see, including the document Bill referenced below (endorse_intro.pdf )
and the ones likely to be of most interest to the readers of this list
(endorse_ed_tech_coord.pdf - for Educational Technology Coordinator) and
(endorse_ed_tech_resource.pdf - for Educational Technology Resource
Teacher).