Let me just quickly say that the comments we've received, in So. Burlington,
Springfield, and in writing (so far) have been extremely valuable and will
be very carefully reviewed. We all think that we should be approaching these
DRAFT endorsements with caution so as not to create more problems than we're
hoping to solve.

The professional manner in which folks presented their ideas during the
public sessions has been a real plus to this process. I'm personally very
pleased that the educational technology community in VT has been so vocal in
this process.

Written comments (e-mail to [log in to unmask])will
continue to be accepted through the end of January and there is an ILN
public input session scheduled for 1/22 from 2:30-4:30 PM.

Bill Romond

Educational Technology Coordinator
Vermont Department of Education
120 State Street