Question for you FileMaker Pro pros out there:  I have a multi-user
relational database (about 9 db's related to a mother).  I secured the
mother so that some users have limited access to menu, layouts, browse
and edit rights.  However, I've found that a user can still access other
related db's via the Window drop down on the menu bar of the mother.  A
user can then mess up these related db's big time.  Is there a way to
secure access to those db's without having to recreate access rights and
passwords in each related db - a very time consuming endeavor?

P.S. Please excuse multiple posting.

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Coordinator
Mount Mansfield Union School District