        Our High School has used Chancery's Winschool for nine years, for student management and
scheduling. It is mostly bug free, and tech support and training is great. The person who uses it
the most loves it.The report writer does write reports to meet state standards, the report card
module is very configurable can be designed to meet standards. There is a district module and a web
interface, but we use neither one and I can't speak to how well they work.
        We do not use the included grades module; a teacher gradebook that interfaces with the
database, as the learning curve is too steep, rather we use Orbis EZgrade Pro, which also interfaces
with the database.
        Kevin
 Kevin Dougherty      Rochester School
 System Admin.        222 S. Main St.
 Phone: 802-767-3161  Rochester VT. 05767
 Ext.3122