Hey folks –

Sorry for some of you may not want this, but VITA-NW group from this morning wanted copies to share and use.

Some of you from this past fall might remember my question to the list about supervision rubric for technical staff and I stated that any help that I received I would put back my work once it was done.  Well here is a draft of what we are going to use with all technical non-certified staff in Lamoille South.  Look it over and please feel free to give back to me your

Bill

Bill Kimball

Information Technology Director

Lamoille South Supervisory Union