Hello,

Since when did this email list become a platform for companies to sell software.  Is this is what this list is intended for.  If so I would like to through U32 software development solutions into the mix. Web-based standards based report card system,  Curr. System, special Ed system. So on and so on.  I'm sure we have been all creating our own systems maybe the tech people need to meet so we can start standardizing what we have.

Would it be nice for all of us to start working together instead of recreating the wheel.

Dennis Beloin