In a message dated 1/5/2003 10:48:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Others should probably do the same, it probably means that I will now not only miss these messages but all replies (to those foolish enough to attempt what may be loosely called a "dialog" with him.  If anyone needs help in setting up such a filter, just let me know.

Why should they, on your say so? What's your papal status on the question?
I think the post is quite comprehensible, and am glad to find out the pseudo-left doesn't approve.

John Landon
Website for
World History and the Eonic Effect
http://eonix.8m.com