In a message dated 1/6/2003 10:34:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> In a message dated 1/5/2003 10:48:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> >> Others should probably do the same, it probably means that I will now not
>> only miss these messages but all replies (to those foolish enough to
>> attempt what may be loosely called a "dialog" with him.  If anyone needs
>> help in setting up such a filter, just let me know.

You know (you may never read this, with blocking software), i am quite able
to do my thing without leftist buddies. But it might help to state your beef
once in a while. Excommunication is a bit corny at this point, and I can live
with rejection, since I got the message the left is for hardliners (actually
it isn't, and I am sad to watch them destroy it). But the more general point
is that someone in your environment is suffering disillusioned contempt for
leftist stupidity after interacting with your peer group. This was silly. A
simple critique of Parenti and whoosh, marked man. You have to recruit new
softies to a hard line, and that's getting harder and harder, and the ersatz
enemies like yours truly your own created obstacle put in your way.
It seems the left can't survive the Internet. People sign up and realize they
were only supposed to behave themselves with Marxist boilerplate while the
tough guys get going.

Anyway, it suits me to know some people don't read my posts. But I worry
about the closed minds I encounter here.