It is my understanding that notice of a meeting must be hand delivered or
mailed first class. I don't think email is acceptable. I am not sure about
the notary question. I do alot of notarizing, but if I feel uncomfortable
with anything I don't do it. I have never charged, but was under the
impression that I couldn't.