-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paulette Lafond
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Chittenden/Grand Isle Meeting

COULD WE GET A HEAD COUNT FOR TONIGHT'S MEETING, PLEASE? - INCLUDING
FRANKLIN & LAMOILLE COUNTIES.

We are aware that the date is not convenient for all, however, because
of the scheduling and others being involved we had to stay with it.
Thank you - Paulette