Per T.24 #801, Meetings of the BCS shall be called by giving written notice to each member.  Can e-mail be interpreted to mean written notice?  I am doing it both ways but would like to discontinue the cost of actually mailing a hard copy of the notice. Has anyone heard any discussion in regard to this issue?

Also, we are bombarded with people requesting to have documents notarized.  Since the Town Clerk is an ex officio notary public, does she/he have to notorize documents; and also, does she/he have to do it without charging?

Velma E. Plouffe
Town Clerk
203 Bridge Street
PO Box 285