Another murder on Battery St. this a.m. at about 6:50 in the
treetops on the lake side of the street.  Groups dispersing and
some heading northeast across Pearl ST. I couldn't hang around to
see if others would head in another direction.   Went back down
there around 5:30 pm to see if they were merging at that time but
nary a crow in sight.  There were 25 or so gathering behind my
house about 3:30 p.m. this afternoon but they moved on.  Thanks
for all the help and comments, I am going to follow this group and
track them down.  Unfortunately, they may be moving around a
little. And maybe it is two different groups.   What fun. Next time I
get a chance I'll check the Intervale.  Too bad I have to work. If you
don't mind all this crow talk, I'd like you to keep the alerts coming,
please..Thanks..... Jo Ann Lafayette Burlington