-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mike
Palombo
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 12:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

In a stand of evergreens just past the "whale tails" coming into
Burlington on the interstate this morning, 2 redtails sitting side by
side in the sun. I often see one there high in the tree in the morning,
but it looks like he/she has a partner. I've never seen 2 sitting so
close together. Probably planning Valentines Day.

Mike Palombo
Williston