I lost track of the posts a long time ago.  Does this mean you won't let Howie accompany you?  Jimski

 Sharon Heller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I had 3, then 4, now 5 women going out to BC at the end of the month. Now
we are 5 and the odd # doesn't work out with the lodging. We'd like a 6th.

Any of you guys want to send the wife or S.O. on a ski trip? Y'know, she
could use a trip with the girls.

We range in age from 32 to 47 in age and are all-mountain skiers. We'd
like someone who is at least an advanced skier.

Do you Yahoo!?