Even if it's expired like mine. I presented it to US Immigration at N Troy
when crossing to Jay during Swampfest, apologizing that it was expired. The
agent razzed me, "Don't you know that it will always get you home? Expired
or not."
----
Marc Guido, Editor and Publisher
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine