On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:05:51 -0500, Marc Guido
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Even if it's expired like mine. I presented it to US Immigration at N Troy
>when crossing to Jay during Swampfest, apologizing that it was expired. The
>agent razzed me, "Don't you know that it will always get you home? Expired
>or not."

I used my expired passport last year when going to BC, and it was no
problem. I plan to do the same this year. I certainly hope that it works. I
also have a copy of my birth certificate, but its just a photocopy. But
that, with all my other ID ought to get me in and back. I don't have time
to get a new passport.

-Sh