On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:18:19 -0500, Tim Watson
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>They claim to have gotten 8" last night, while Smuggs only got 3"
>If you look at the date from the videos, they are from monday the tenth,
before this last 8"

I was skeptical till last Presidents Day weekend when I saw nary a flake on
the drive up till just about the base area and then it was full on
dumpage.  Jay reported 14 inches new and Smuggs and Stowe only had 4-6 new,
and I'm quite certain there was at least 14 inches of knee deep champaign
at Jay the next morning (unless I was dreaming).  They are just located in
the right spot.

Scott