On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:42:23 -0500, telenaut <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Recommendations, please, for a Thai restaurant in Burlington?
>
>And does anyone recall if the restaurant now called Shalimar of India on
>Winooski St., north of Pearl St. _used_ to be Thai?

Dunno about that one, but Parima, on Pearl just east of Church St. is
decent.  Good atmosphere and I've yet to have a bad meal in there in about
4 or 5 attempts in the last 4 years.  There is also a relatively new one on
Shelburne road about 1 mile past IDX on the east side of the road.  I've
not been to it yet but heard good reports.

BTW, Teletraveller, what are your ski plans?

-Jim B.