Stay late...I should be loggin in around 10:30.

Got my race tonite, but 23 mph winds are predicted with temps around zero
to minus 10 should get me back early.

The apres race party starts at 9. I plan to check the results, eat, reeb
and run...gets me back around 10:30, unless of course everyone goes quick
and we end early, which is certainly a possibility tonite. There is a
certain amount of socialization that is required apres ski.

-Sh