Good morning all.  My what a lot of posts to weed through.  I promise I
won't try to answer all of them in one day.  I have nothing but time on my
hands now for a few weeks.  Two things--- One- Everything went squeaky
smooth in the hospital and I should have no more problem with that ever
again and Two--I aint burning my season pass yet.  :-)  If anyone wants to
back channel me you better try [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask]  Just drop that old bur. prefix off my old account.
Jimski