I think we got the cold spot in the nation award again this AM with a -36.  The furnace ran about 50% of the night where the wood stove usually does the whole job by itself.  Tonight is supposed to be colder with a high in the single minuses tomorrow.  I miss skiing but I don't miss working in this.  Jimski
 Jim Clapp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Yep. It is that cold at my house this morning. Last night I used a pickaxe to
clear ice from my barn door so I could put my aged 4runner in. Will it start?

Looks like telenaut will have a cold bottom this weekend when he is chowing
on his Thai food....