On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:35:18 -0500, Adrenochrome <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>My Subaru won't.  Only 1 cylinder is firing.  Who
>said Subarus are good cold-weather cars? (Nadine's
>did start, maybe I need to re-gap my plugs.)

(clutch all the way in if manual tranny)
press in the accelerator for about 3 seconds, turn the key and give the
accelerator a good pump. If that doesn't work, I'll wait a few seconds,
then floor the accelerator while turning the key. So far so good, its
worked for me.

If you have an old battery then you might be in trouble. Definitely make
sure the lights and radio are off (or anything else that might draw on the
battery).

-Sh