Stepping in the pile on this one

What's the matter with the guy saying what he said?

  They asked and he answered.
  Give the guy a break
  Americans are entitled to their opinions -- at least they were the
last time I looked --  Am I missing something here other than that
this is a SKIING LIST (well Bode IS a skier).

-- Stay warm and bon ski over the holiday.