Brief report...

Excellent conditions were found Sunday at Stowe, especially Chapel
Woods, Big Spruce and Angel Food. Enjoyed riding with lister Howie and
friend Jens and our pals Dave and Sue. Snowed all day.

Dave hit Tusk yesterday and reports very good conditions with shin to
knee deep powder, and he received a secondhand report of waist deep
powder in the Hourglass. Dave also reports a sign I had not previously
known of - skiers right of the Waterfall off Perry Merrill is a sign
reading "Sweet Genocide".

The conditions up there after 2 straight nights of 3-5" accumulations
are fantastic! Get out and ski/ride northern Vermont now!

- Bruno