Great day due to a fresh half-foot of powder on top of
yesterday's 2-3 inches.  It should have been better but
high winds kept the Sunshine Express and Blue Ribbon quads,
which reach the top, closed.  I wasn't complaining while
riding the fresh, light, fluffy pow on the steeper but
short areas lower on the mountain.  And I didn't want
ssip ffo the snowgods.

Absolutely nothing feels like rippin' fresh tracks at
speed and then seeing your tracks.  I had a big grin
for each turn--during and after.

Carlos Albuerne