On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 08:42 AM, telenaut wrote:

> Recommendations, please, for a Thai restaurant in Burlington?

Just what does this have to do with skiing?

The Crazy Bowl Martini Bar across from City Hall on Church Street isn't
too bad. Trendy decor. $10 Martinis.

I haven't been, but the one down the street (Church) on the other side
of Main is reportedly not as good.

Parima on Pearl was good, don't know if it is still there now. Perhaps
this is what you are confusing with ...

> And does anyone recall if the restaurant now called Shalimar of India
> on
> Winooski St., north of Pearl St. _used_ to be Thai?

Nope. Always Indian. A decent little Indian place, too, I might add.

For Nearly Thai, I like Pacific Rim Cafe (good pad thai), on St Paul
near Pub and Brewery; and Five Spice, on Church next to the other
reportedly no-so-good Thai.