Quoting Jim Clapp <[log in to unmask]>:

> Nick did pass on a few important facts that I feel must be
> exposed.

Moreover look at the equipment that counts.  Duphphy's quiver?  2 pair
CMH Phats (one with Fritschi Freerides, the other with top-of-line
Salomons), 1 pair Igneous (or is it two?).  Avalanche Beacon?  Yup, and it
ain't no 1960s vintage Pieps, but the DTS Tracker, commonly
acknowledged as the standard.

Rumor has it Nick is still skiing on a pair of Olin Mark IVs.  :-)

But Jim, as far as the Hot Tub Poaching goes, while Duphph always had
priviledges at Smuggs, he did get Jerm and I started on the path to sin...

El Scorpion